An exciting opportunity has become available for a Senior Mechanical Design Engineer to join an award-winning multi-disciplinary consultancy based in Birmingham. The company covers all project sectors and is now looking for a senior mechanical design engineer to work closely with the Mechanical Associate in developing the M&E team in Birmingham.
The key responsibilities for the role are –
- Act as lead engineer on projects
- Produce detailed design specifications
- Produce heat loss and heat gain calculations
- Site supervision
- Thermal modelling
- Developing the junior/graduate engineers in the Birmingham office
- Degree in Mechanical/Building Services Engineering
- 5 years plus experience in a Mechanical Design Engineer position
- Experience in the use of the following software packages will be beneficial – AutoCAD, Revit MEP, TAS or IES.
The salary for the role will be between £40,000-45,000 plus a company car or allowance. Salary is negotiable.